Thursday 7 April 2011

Practivist of the Week - YOU! Helping Jayne Trimble!

Part 2 of getting you involved in grassroots projects...

Jayne Trimble is an extraordinary singer.  After she got her Masters in Drama, she began playing guitar, singing, writing with friends.  She has blossomed into a voice resonant beyond her years.  Having known Jayne for a while now, there is no question in my mind that her voice is her gift from the Universe.
Her dream is to create an EP of her music and to get to Nashville - no easy feat for a Northern Irelander living in London.

She's got almost 70% of her funding in place with ONLY ONE WEEK left for her project on We Fund.  In her eternal optimism and forward energy, Jayne has written to me:




"...all I need is 33 people to invest 20 quid and I'm there, got 2-3 gigs in the next week so I'll be pluggin it -- it's not impossible if I just really go for it!"




To donate 20 or more or less, CLICK HERE.

No comments: