Monday 7 March 2011

Monday's Quote - Hedberg

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later."

- Mitch Hedberg


I was looking for something funny - all my quotes are packed away, I forgot to leave them out!  



I found this and I'm kinda sad that I feel it's a bit true.  Sometimes following my dreams is so exhausting, time consuming, and angst producing, I feel like I'm back in the rat race.  There's a million little details to get right every day, and I feel as though I get 999,999 of them wrong, so they carry over to the next day to get corrected.  I keep thinking, what if I could just put down the hustle for a minute.  



But we all know about momentum.  When you got it, don't drop the ball.  




1 comment:

Jacqueline Howett said...

Good one! Have a good evening. ....and come back refreshed after a rest.