Thursday 26 December 2013

And another ten books….




Yeah - I can't stop doing this!  Hopefully, I won't accidentally repeat.  This week's list had 13 on it, so I already know there's a next week coming!

I'm completely resisting commenting on the books.  If you pick them up, then pick them up with no expectations, or as few as possible!

Ten more books that stay with me are:



1. On Writing - Stephen King

2. Religion for Atheists - Alain de Botton

3. Bill Graham Presents - Bill Graham

4. A Good Man is Hard to Find - Flannery O'Connor

5. Just an Ordinary Day - Shirley Jackson

6. Enormous Changes at the Last Minute - Grace Paley

7. Shambhala - The Sacred Path of the Warrior - Chogyam Trungpa

8. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

9. Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse

10. Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand








No comments: