Thursday 2 January 2014

Yes, it's another ten books!


I think my plan is to get to 100 and then compile one list.  I might even break it out into fiction and non-fiction.

1. Jitterbug Perfume - Tom Robbins

2. A Natural History of the Senses - Diane Ackerman

3. Perfume:  The Story of a Murderer - Patrick Suskind

4. Tender at the Bone - Ruth Reichl

5. White Oleander - Janet Fitch

6. The Secret History - Donna Tartt

7. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell - Susanna Clarke

8. The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly

9. The Book of Dead Days - Marcus Sedgwick

10. Absurdistan - Gary Shteyngart

And, as usual, this list is overflowing and getting ready for the next one….kinda love this.





4 comments:

maidel said...

"A Natural History of the Senses" is one of my all-time faves.

E. Amato said...

that book is a profound and ephemeral treasure. i love it.

Maggie said...

I didn't know this book but having just read excerpts from it I think it may become one of my favourites too!

E. Amato said...

Ohhhh Maggie you would love it!